Drive, PLC and SoftstarterReliability and flexibility.
You base your business on efficiency and performance. You know that everything counts to make you more competitive. Our drives are made with all this in mind, empowering productivity and efficiency. They provide flexibility to help you optimize your processes and control, and reliable for less downtime. You also get premium service and expertise, anywhere on the globe.
ABB automation devices provide high performance solutions and flexibility for efficient application in different industries and applications, including water, building infrastructure, data processing centers, renewable energy, machine automation, material handling, marine use, etc.
Frequency converters in low-voltage and alternate current
- ACS55, ACS150: Micro Drive, from 0.18 to 4 kW
- ACS310, ACS550: General Purpose Drive, from 0.37 to 355 kW
- ACS355, ACS850: Machinery Drive, from 0.18 to 110 kW
- ACS800, ACS880: ABB industrial drive, from 0.55 to 5600 kW
- ACSM1, MicroFlex, MotiFlex: Motion Control Products
- ACH550 and ACQ810: Frequency converter for specific industrial sectors, from 0.37 to 400 kW
Frequency converter in direct current
- DCS800: ABB Industrial Drive
- DCS400: ABB Standard Drive
Frequency converter in medium voltage
- ACS1000, ACS2000, ACS5000: General Purpose Drive
- ACS5000 con raffreddamento ad acqua, ACS6000, Megadrive-LCI: Converters for special applications
- Legacy Drives
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
ABB’s automation devices deliver solutions with high performance and flexibility to be effectively deployed within diverse industries and applications including water, building infrastructure, data centers, renewable energy, machinery automation, material handling, marine and more.
The AC500, AC500-eCo, AC500-S and AC500-XC scalable PLC ranges provide solutions for small, middle and high-end applications. Our AC500 platform offers different performance levels and is the ideal choice for high availability, extreme environments or safety solutions.
Our AC500 PLC platform offers interoperability and compatibility in hardware and software from compact PLCs up to high end and safety PLCs.
- AC500 Our powerful flagship PLC with a wide range of performance, communications and I/O capabilities for industrial applications. The ideal choice for complex high speed machinery and networking solutions.
- AC500-eCo This compact PLC offers flexible and economical configurations for your modern control system. The ideal choice for smaller applications.
- AC500-S This safety PLC (SIL3, PL e) is designed for safety applications involved in factory or machinery automation area. The ideal choice to implement and manage complex safety solutions.
- AC500-XC Extreme Condition PLC variant of the AC500 platform with extended operating temperature, immunity to vibration and hazardous gases, use at high altitudes and in humid conditions.
ABB’s softstarters increase a motor’s lifetime by protecting it from electrical stresses. They do so by letting you optimize starting currents that with conventional starting methods put lots of stress on the motor. With many built-in motor protection features, your motor is safe in its hands. ABB’s softstarters are also installation-friendly and can cut your assembly and startup time by being easy to use and easy to learn. With everything that you need in one unit, from bypass contactor to overload protection, a single Softstarter makes for a compact and complete starting solution. Furthermore, with many application specific features, ABB’s softstarters can ultimately help you increase productivity. Torque control, pump cleaning and many more features let you do more than simply softstarting.
- Secure motor reliability
- Improve installation efficiency
- Increase application productivity.
- Offering: PSTX, PSE and PSR
- ABB’s softstarters cover any motor application from 3 A to 2160 A
- Reduced starting current and less electrical stress on the motor and the network
- Fast and easy to install and set-up with a small footprint
- Reduced mechanical wear and tear on mechanical equipment.
Send us an email
Ask us technical and commercial information about products on this page.